Hier kun je al je vragen, problemen en stellingen kwijt met betrekking tot het zelf samenstellen voeding.

Moderator: Lizzy

Door Joshii
ik heb nooit een boek van eliasen gedownload, maar zoals ik het lees heb je bij de download een emailadres opgegeven en wordt er naar dat adres een link gestuurd waar je de update gratis kunt downloaden.
De NL versie van het boek zou over een paar weken klaar zijn staat er.
Hier de hele mail over zijn publicaties:

Current projects

Our DVD production of "The Dog's Social Behavior" ran into a lot of trouble. Donald Duck can consider himself lucky, in comparison... All our attempts to solve the technical problems triggered new technical problems, so, after 5 weeks of fighting technology with technology, across the Atlantic, the whole project eventually had to be put on hold till I got back to my own computer where all the files and programs are. No fun to waste that much time on accomplishing absolutely nothing!

I am getting my voice back now, so, in the next couple of days, I should be able to get those files recorded I need in order to finish the editing and get the burning started. We had to re-arrange the layout and split the presentation over three DVDs instead of the planned two - that was really the core of the whole delay problem... So, provided we don't run into more technical problems, the production should be starting in a week or two. The only really good news in this for you might be that the web site still accepts orders at the old price of the VHS tape...

Let me share some more great news.

"Raw Food for Dogs - the Ultimate Reference for Dog Owners" has undergone a very extensive revision/updating in November/December - which basically has made it twice as big! And that is without adding all the pictures I would like to add later... I had hoped I could have got it published before the trip to Europe, but the DVD project on "The Dog's Social Behavior" took priority. In hindsight, that was too bad.... But it means that this new version of "Raw Food for Dogs" will be available in a couple of weeks, most likely. It is only a matter of us getting the web pages updated, and then the price will go up... As always, updates are free to download for those who already bought the book (provided we have their e-mail address on file and they do not block our e-mail as spam or have chosen to delete themselves from our list), and this will be the case here too; all previous buyers of this e-book will get an e-mail with the URL for getting a free download of the revised version. This means that if you have been wanting to get that book but just haven't got around to taking the action, then now is the time to get a good deal.... You can get it at http://k9joy.com/RawFoodForDogs, but for a limited time only. When the web page gets changed, the time is up - and so is the price. There will be no further notice.

More good news is that we have the Dutch translation almost done too - it should be ready in a week or so. And we are further getting translations done also in Danish and Spanish, both expected to get published in a few weeks. We might have a contact to someone who will make it in Italian. We are still looking for someone to do a German translation and a French one. And really, no matter what language is your mother tongue, if you feel like embarking on such a translation, then let me know! (Do not "just do it"! If you do, you will be breaking K9joy's copyright, and I can assure you that it will have serious legal consequences, no matter where in the world you live... If you want to distribute a translation of any of K9joy's books, you can do it fully legally by first making an agreement with us - and it does not cost a dime!)

And there is more good news: "The Wolf's Natural Diet - a Feeding Guide for Your Dog?" is now translated to Dutch also - and we just have to get the web site up and run so we can publish that one too. Yes, we are also having a Danish translation mabeing made of that book too!

Also "Don't Pull on the Leash!" is now translated to Dutch - and that book too will be made available shortly.

Other translations on the go include "BrainWork for Smart Dogs", which are being worked on in Dutch and Spanish. I got a contact to a Danish translator also for this - but I lost it, so I am unsure if it is a go or not. I might have to do that one myself if she does not connect soon...

Finally, we got a lot of footage made, in terms of video-taping the seminars I held in Europe, although the technical quality wasn't always the greatest (most of the rooms were too dark Or reflections from windows or even pictures were in the way - but it might still be possible to use the recordings anyway when we combine several seminars to one). We will, over the next few months, see what we can do with it; if we can create a series of "food DVDs", we will do it, and will offer those for sale also to a general audience. There may be chances of both an English and a Danish version, subject to the quality of the shots an my critical mood....
Door Malamoods
Is dat boek ook geschikt voor beginnende barfers? Of kan ik dan beter een ander boek eerst lezen? Jammer dat hij niet gewoon in de boekenwinkel ligt... De nieuwe nederlandstalige versie is al uit toch?

Rachel.
Door Mevroi Kruim
Ik vind het persoonlijk het beste boek over barf dat ik tot nu toe gelezen heb. De oude versie dan, de update heb ik nog niet. En zeker de moeite waard voor beginnende barfers.
In tegenstelling tot Lonsdale :P en Billinghurst legt Mogens heel veel uit over het hoe en waarom, en dat vind ik zelf heel plezierig. Ik hoef geen receptenboek met 'men neme ...' zonder enige uitleg van waarom men dan wel neme.
Door Malamoods
Kruimel schreef: Ik vind het persoonlijk het beste boek over barf dat ik tot nu toe gelezen heb. De oude versie dan, de update heb ik nog niet. En zeker de moeite waard voor beginnende barfers.
In tegenstelling tot Lonsdale :P en Billinghurst legt Mogens heel veel uit over het hoe en waarom, en dat vind ik zelf heel plezierig. Ik hoef geen receptenboek met 'men neme ...' zonder enige uitleg van waarom men dan wel neme.
Ik heb effe een blik geworpen in de inhoudsopgave en ik moet zeggen dat ik wel enthousiast geworden ben.... De uitleg over het maag/darmstelsel, de voedingsstoffen, etc., lijkt me allemaal heel uitgebreid...

Weet iemand wat het verschil is tussen de "oude" en de "nieuwe" versie?

Rachel.
Door Malamoods
Is de nieuwe nederlandstalige versie al uit? Ik heb wel een link gevonden voor de nederlandstalige versie, maar is dat ook de nieuwe?

Rachel.
Door Antonia
Happyhusky schreef: Is de nieuwe nederlandstalige versie al uit? Ik heb wel een link gevonden voor de nederlandstalige versie, maar is dat ook de nieuwe?

Rachel.
Ik heb de nieuweversie besteld tijdens de lezing, maar hem nog steeds niet ontvangen. Ga dus vanuit dat hij nog niet uit is.
Door Malamoods
Antonia schreef: Ik heb de nieuweversie besteld tijdens de lezing, maar hem nog steeds niet ontvangen. Ga dus vanuit dat hij nog niet uit is.
Thanks! Zodra hij verschijnt, zou ik dat graag willen weten!

Rachel.
Door C@rine
Hoi Antonia.

Het boek zou ik ook graag willen hebben.zou je mij het ook willen laten weten als je het hebt.
Of is er een mogelijkheid dat je al een boek extra besteld?

Groetjes Carine.
Door Antonia
Brumby schreef: Hoi Antonia.

Het boek zou ik ook graag willen hebben.zou je mij het ook willen laten weten als je het hebt.
Of is er een mogelijkheid dat je al een boek extra besteld?

Groetjes Carine.
Zodra ik het heb ontvangen zal ik het hier op het forum laten weten.
Mijn bestelling is al weg, ik heb een aantal (verschillende) boeken besteld na afloop van de lezing van Mogens in februari bij Puur Natuur. Dus extra bestellen lukt mij niet meer.
 Terug naar “Vragen, Problemen en Discussie BARF”

Barfplaats wordt gesponsord door