Hier kunnen jullie lekker kletsen. Dit board is dus niet bedoeld voor serieuze voedings/gezondheidsvragen!

Moderators: Lizzy, Charlie Angel, eelke

Door Tanna
Laughter is great medicine.

Globally, we are now into our seventh month of this pandemic. These various quotes made me laugh, which I SO needed. Which one is your favorite? 🤣

1. So let me get this straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand soap?

2. Is it too early to put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.

3. When this virus thing is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.

4. If these last months have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, particularly among politicians and bureaucrats.

5. Just wait a second – so what you're telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right?

6. People are scared of getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds, as if catching a deadly disease and dying a horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.

7. If you believe all this will end and we will get back to normal just because we reopen everything, raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.

8. Another Saturday night in the house and I just realized the trash goes out more than me.

9. Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed alcoholic.

10. Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.

11. The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is and 2. How dense the population is.

12. Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?

13. It may take a village to raise a child, but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.

14. Did a big load of pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this week.

If you giggled, laughed, or snorted at any of these, do what I did - copy, paste, and post so your friends can enjoy them too!!
Door Lizzy
Nee, met schapen valt niet te praten. Oh, in het Maasstad ziekenhuis in R'dam ontkennen ze Corona zo ongeveer wel. Was daar vandaag met mijn moeder op de mammapolie (- gelukkig godzijdank goed nieuws gekregen). Niemand droeg een mondkapje, niemand hield in de verste verte 1,5 meter afstand, ook in gevallen waar dit PRIMA mogelijk was. De wachtkamers waren OVERVOL en ik kon daar vandaag niet eens meer zitten. Ik denk dat volgens Maasstad Corona een HOAX is.
Door dinky89
Paar dagen terug heb ik mij verbaasd over vrouw op tv in discussie over corona. Ze werd geconfronteerd met feiten en reageerde met 'ik geloof niet in feiten' :???: wist eigenlijk niet of ik moest lachen of huilen ::)
Door src_esther
dinky89 schreef: vr 11 sep 2020, 21:43 Paar dagen terug heb ik mij verbaasd over vrouw op tv in discussie over corona. Ze werd geconfronteerd met feiten en reageerde met 'ik geloof niet in feiten' :???: wist eigenlijk niet of ik moest lachen of huilen ::)
Verontrustend. Netals opmerkingen als 'wetenschap is een mening', 'dat is links', etc...
Door sam28
Lizzy schreef:Oh, in het Maasstad ziekenhuis in R'dam ontkennen ze Corona zo ongeveer wel. Was daar vandaag met mijn moeder op de mammapolie (- gelukkig godzijdank goed nieuws gekregen). Niemand droeg een mondkapje, niemand hield in de verste verte 1,5 meter afstand, ook in gevallen waar dit PRIMA mogelijk was. De wachtkamers waren OVERVOL en ik kon daar vandaag niet eens meer zitten. Ik denk dat volgens Maasstad Corona een HOAX is.
Vreselijk Lizzy! En dan te bedenken dat er enorm veel gevallen in R'dam zijn. In A'dam ook maar, iig ons ziekenhuis, houdt zich strikt aan de regels in wachtkamers e.d. Er zal vast ook wel het eea misgaan maar ik zie wel dat heel veel goed gaat. Vreselijk dat het daar niet zo goed gaat. Fijn dat jullie goed nieuws kregen. :-*
 Terug naar “Bar-plaats”

Barfplaats wordt gesponsord door