Hier kun je al je vragen en problemen kwijt met betrekking tot de gezondheid. Raadpleeg uw dierenarts bij twijfel of urgente zaken.

Moderator: Lizzy

Door Lizzy
Belangrijke waarschuwing trouwens:

Remember, as stated before, DE has to come in contact with the worm/parasite to kill them within 24 to 72 hours. Once you start worming with DE, do NOT stop the daily DE for at least 3 weeks. IF you start one day and forget for 3 days, the infestation and dead dying worms which emit bacteria, toxins, ammonia, etc. can cause toxic overload, which can make animals or people sicker.

Je mag de kuur dus niet stoppen en je moet het minimaal 3 weken achter elkaar geven.
Door Lizzy
Oh, en dit komt van dezelfde site:

Anyways, you can feed too little, but you can't feed too much DE (of course, no one is going to feed a 50# bag to a canine, horse, or kitten in one day - okay, so there might be someone out there that would try it...). The recommended feeding rates on my website are what the manufacturer recommends. Personally, if I KNOW I'm dealing with an infestation in a new rescue, I ALWAYS feed more than the recommended dose for the first 3 to 4 weeks, because I don't want to have to deal with the dis-ease worm loads can cause, nor the diarrhea, etc.
Door pike
Lizzy schreef: vr 14 mei 2021, 08:17 Deze hoeveelheden komen van Wolf Creek Range:

Our DE feeding protocol for worm infestations can be given once or twice per day as follows:

Kittens - 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
Cats - 2 teaspoons twice/day
Puppies less than 10 lbs. - 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
Puppies 10 to 19 lbs. - 2 teaspoons
Dogs 20 to 50 lbs. - 1 to 1.5 tablespoons
Dogs 50 to 100 lbs. - 2 tablespoons
Dogs 100+ lbs. - 3 to 4 tablespoons
Cattle, Dairy Cows, & Hogs - 2% of dry feed ration & Free Choice
Chickens - 5% in feed & Free Choice
Goats & Sheep - 2-3 tbsps. per 100#'s of body weight & Free Choice
Horses - 1 to 2 cups in daily ration
*Humans - 2 to 3 heaping tablespoons daily (1 tbsp. AM, 1 tbsp. PM)

https://wolfcreekranchorganics.com/libr ... rming.html
Nou kan ik toch niet meer vinden waar ik dat zag staan, die hoeveelheden die ik hierboven opschreef. MIsschien was ik nog niet goed wakker vanochtend :biggrin2:
 Terug naar “Vragen en Problemen over gezondheid”

Barfplaats wordt gesponsord door