Hier kunnen jullie lekker kletsen. Dit board is dus niet bedoeld voor serieuze voedings/gezondheidsvragen!

Moderators: Lizzy, Charlie Angel, eelke

Door nova
Deze tekst vond ik op FB,  het geeft  heel pakkend  weer wat het inhoudt, 'just a dog'

From time to time, people tell me, “lighten up, it’s just a dog”, or, “that’s a lot of money for just a dog.” They don’t understand the distance traveled, the time spent,or the costs involved for “just a dog”. Some of my proudest moments have come about with “just a dog”. Many hours have passed and my only company was “just a dog”, but I did not once feel slighted. Some of my saddest moments have ...been brought about by “just a dog” and in those days of darkness, the gentle touch of “just a dog” gave me comfort and reason to overcome the day. If you, too, think it’s “just a dog”, then you will probably understand phrases like “just a friend”, “just a sunrise”, or “just a promise”. “Just a dog” brings into my life the very essence of friendship, trust,
and pure, unbridled joy. “Just a dog” brings out the compassion and patience that makes me a better person. Because of “just a dog” I will rise early, take long walks and look longingly to the future. So for me and folks like me, it’s not “just a dog” but an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment. “Just a dog” brings out what’s good in me and diverts my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day. I hope that someday they can understand that it’s not “just a dog” but the thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being “just a man” or “just a woman.” So the next time you hear the phrase “just a dog”, just smile, because they “just don’t understand”

thanks
Door BusKay
Gelukkig (of juist niet gelukkig) weten heel veel mensen dit niet wat ons hondenliefhebbers toch tot een apart ras maakt...
Door Lil
BusKay schreef: Gelukkig (of juist niet gelukkig) weten heel veel mensen dit niet wat ons hondenliefhebbers toch tot een apart ras maakt...
Sommige mensen kunnen zich er gelukkig wel wat bij voorstellen. Laatst zei iemand die niets met dieren heeft: ben je niet erg verdrietig nu je elk moment je oudste kunt verliezen? Ik kan mij voorstellen dat het net kinderen voor jou zijn. Echt uit haar mond... ik stond met tranen achter mijn ogen.
Door Radja
Lil schreef: Sommige mensen kunnen zich er gelukkig wel wat bij voorstellen. Laatst zei iemand die niets met dieren heeft: ben je niet erg verdrietig nu je elk moment je oudste kunt verliezen? Ik kan mij voorstellen dat het net kinderen voor jou zijn. Echt uit haar mond... ik stond met tranen achter mijn ogen.

Ach jee idd dat kan ik mij idd heel goed voorstellen! Inlevingsvermogen  uit onverwachte hoek,is zo oprecht!  :-*
 Terug naar “Bar-plaats”

Barfplaats wordt gesponsord door